Painting Production Staff※Click here for information on employment opportunities for graphic design staff.
※Click here for information on employment opportunities for 3D design staff.
※Click here for information on employment opportunities for administrative staff.
Production of Tomokazu Matsuyama's paintings at MATSUYAMA STUDIO
Brooklyn, New York City, New York, USA
Skills and Qualifications:
1.Art college graduate or someone with painting experience
Terms of employment:
- U.S. citizen
- Permanent Resident (GC) Holders
- Work-eligible visa holders (must be obtained by the start of work)
*If you are not a U.S. citizen and do not hold permanent resident status, you will be required to obtain a visa. The studio supports J-1 visa (internship visa) and O-1 visa (artist visa) applications.
J-1 visa (intern visa):
Junior college/university graduates must have at least one year of work experience; high school graduates must have at least five years. The visa is valid for a maximum of 18 months.
Within this period, if the applicant's ability and desire, as well as his/her evaluation at the studio, are met, we will support the conversion to an O-1 visa (artist visa).
0-1 visa (artist visa):
A reasonable history of activity, publicity, awards, etc. is required. The visa is valid for a maximum of three years.
If the applicant meets the requirements of the studio and the studio's evaluation of the applicant's ability and desire within this period, we will support the renewal of the O-1 visa (artist visa).
J-1 18 months (maximum)
O-1 3 years (maximum)
- Saturdays, Sundays and U.S. National Holidays
- 7 paid holidays/year (depending on Years of employment)
- Sick Day (sick leave) 40 hours/year
Mon - Fri 9:00 - 18:00 (including 1 hour break)
Based on ability, work experience, and U.S. residency status
- Visa support(visa applications are supported by the studio and affiliated law firms)
- Support for moving to the U.S.
- Open studio (weekdays after 6:00 p.m. and weekends)(available for personal creative activities outside of working hours)
- Exhibition support(support for holding exhibitions, gaining publicity, and building a portfolio, which are requirements for obtaining an O-1 visa)
For O-1 visa or U.S. citizen/GC: Evaluation based on the evaluation system (once every six months)
For J-1 visa holders: Same salary for the duration of employment, but after obtaining an O-1 visa, the 18-month assessment evaluation is reflected.
- Someone who can work as a member of a team.
You will be a member of the production staff for Matsuyama productions. Teamwork is important.
- Self-motivated and able to take on challenges
Both physical and mental strength are essential for production, which requires persistence.
For more information on employment opportunities, please contact us at the email address below or fill out the form.
If your inquiry fails, please send a direct message to “email@example.com“.
Inquiry e-mail address:firstname.lastname@example.org